- 8th December 2017 at 1:06 am#3125IAN FEARNSIDESParticipant
Have a butchers at previous topic & response – suggest you look at:
• Custom Cruisers – Cobra, Vance & Hines, Jardine (website: customcruisers.com)
• Metric Cruisers – Cobra, Vance & Hines, Highway Hawk dragon pipes
Both very helpful but not cheap..!!
Buy cheap, buy twice – hope that helps..
PS: I’m still thinking..!! 🤣
- 8th December 2017 at 9:12 am#3127IAN FEARNSIDESParticipant
All good stuff & delighted you got sorted mate.. I’m still considering whether I need a full replacement system, slip ons, or even straight through, so cutting out collector box.. stainless or other..??
Not long had bike (‘96, 750, & 16k mls..) & still getting familier.. headers are as new with so few miles..!! Just need more ‘grunt’ as you put it but the ‘right grunt’ also important & only need to do this once..!!
So – would be grateful for any observations, experience & comments you could help me with & from anyone else reading this..
- 8th December 2017 at 4:19 pm#3128
Exhaust arrived today.looks the nuts!to be fair it was £345 so should be a bit of kit!
Ive decided to let local motorbike shop fit it,rather than me.
Il book it in tomorrow.
Il let you know how it all goes and what difference it makes to the bike
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.