• 18th December 2016 at 9:25 pm#2349
    Anonymous

Hi I am new here, I used to own a XV1100 then swapped that for and XJR1200, changed a few more times till I ended up with a cbr1100xx and getting rid of it to enjoy the scenery on my 1986 XV1000 gold edition, she needs a new battery and tyres at the moment and some backfiring sorted on the over run, I also run my own club too, down here in indian country, deepest Norfolk.

Just thought I would drop in and say hi, and will look at membership after crimbo 😉

• 9th February 2017 at 11:38 am#2436
    Malcolm Whitbread
    Participant

hello mate,
    bit late in replying but to be honest to old to sit in front of computer all day.
    were members of c13 roadrunners north London, but also have a static at Kelling Heath, Weybourne where we spend a lot of our time, where abouts are you based ?.
    I ride a raider, sue a 1100 virago.
    Grumpy

• 23rd February 2017 at 8:14 pm#2458
    Anonymous

HA ha, I didn’t get a reply so I resigned thinking the forum was not active anymore, that was my post above, I have just re registered again 😉 I am based in Dereham, Norfolk.

• 28th February 2017 at 10:03 am#2464
    Malcolm Whitbread
    Participant

Hi STEVE,
    Grumpy here again, welcome.
    This used to be a fairly active forum, but with social media nowadays drags a bit.
    May I suggest you go on Facebook and look up VSOC Centre 10 , which covers Suffolk Norfolk area, quite active and a lot of members are on there for all sorts of reasons.
    We spend our time between Weybourne ( Kelling Heath) and North London.
    We have a raider and 1100 virago and visit quite a few of the many bike meets around in the summer months.
    Hope to meet you one day somewhere.
    Malcolm

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags