28th April 2016 at 12:58 pm #2009
Nick Randall

Hi Mark, I don’t know of anyone who has done this. Obviously you will need a one off inlet manifold. In other conversions on other bikes that i have seen, is seems to me that using a SU carb is prefferable. Perhaps some of the Turbo conversion specialists might be able to help as the SU is often used.